or make 4 interest-free payments of $197.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The PENN International VI series is designed and manufactured in the USA of domestic and imported components.
Precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminium in Penn's Philadelphia machining centre.
The VI consists of a large stainless steel gear train for strength and speed, and a Dura-Drag system which results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
- Machined and anodised aluminium body and side plates
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- Quick-Shift II™ 2-speed system
- Dura-Drag™ system
- Versa-Strike Adjustable Strike stop
- Double-dog ratchet anti-reverse
- Line Capacity Rings
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported components