The Daiwa Saltist LW is instantly recognizable, it bears a striking resemblance to Australia’s favourite overhead, the Saltist series, except for one thing….it sports a levelwind!
The Saltist LW series is built tough with a rugged “full metal jacket” construction, virtually all components being metal for maximum reliability while most competitor reels at this price point are full of graphite components. The levelwind sports a silicone carbide line guide, stainless steel worm and three support bars to keep the levelwind tracking perfectly.
- Rugged all metal construction with rigid one piece aluminium frame
- 4 stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller bearing
- Precision machined aluminium “free spool”
- Powerful high strength alloy gears
- Dual anti reverse
- Heavy duty levelwind
- Dual position power handle
- Aluminium rod clamp