or make 4 interest-free payments of $132.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
DESIGNED TO PUSH THE LIMITS
Designed for anglers who target the hardest fighting sportfish, PENN’s new Slammer IV spinning range takes the ultimate workhorse reel to another level.
Building off a proven platform of an IPX6 sealed body and spool from the Slammer III range, PENN has redesigned the Dura-Drag system in the
Slammer IV to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. HT-100 drag technology is packed into the small, but tough, 2500 size, a new and highly sought-after addition to the Slammer family.
Whether you’re live baiting in the surf, spinning from the rocks, popper fishing a coral reef, deepwater jigging or switchbaiting a billfish, the Slammer IV range won’t let you down. Let the battle begin.
- Improved IPX6 rated body and spool design with additional seals
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main and pinion gear
- 8+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearing System with additional bearing to support the spool under heavy drag loads
- Hydrophobic line roller bearing to repel saltwater
- Reduced rotor weight for smoother operation
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™ carbon fibre washers
- HT-100™ carbon fibre drag washers (size 2500 only)
- Full Metal Body, side plate and rotor to eliminate any flex in frame (sizes 2500-10500)
- Full Metal Body and side plate, with graphite rotor to reduce weight (size 2500 only)
- Machined aluminium power knob and spare EVA knob across the range
- Automatic bail trip (sizes 2500-5500)
- Manual bail trip (sizes 6500-10500)